Sunday, August 22, 2010

Random writing

This was a random piece I wrote last Saturday when I was in school with friends. It was raining nicely and my friends were busy laughing, chattering and clicking pics. I decided to try writing something. I didn't like it much at the time, but when I read it later, I decided to post it. What do you think?








thousands of drops fall. They live a short life falling and splashing away. Together they create a continuous flow and pattern. Seeping into ground and fanning out, small pools are their last tribute before moving on. Small as they are, we hear some of them but with our silence, they can't hear us. Laughter rings out, but the drops dance on. In continuous columns, they splash down, unknowing, unmindful, uncaring of our random chatter. The ground is their stage and the sky sends them forth, watching and leaving to train others. They don't care for human boundaries, what walls, doors and words we throw their way. they come and go as they wish, doing what their ancestors did, until they're reborn to try again.





7 comments:

Rem. said...

Beautiful..
and that image...Jeez, it was something that gave me goosebumps..
Every line carried so much meaning..Beautiful :)

Sharmada Nagarajan said...

well...u did the gr8-est job by posting this...luved it!!

Charu said...

@Remya: Glad you liked it! Thanks for the appreciation :)




@Vivarjitha: Thanks a lot! and I'm glad you like it :)

nil said...

Oh I remember this one... I'm in love with this post. I really really am :)
completely agree with remya's comment!

Charu said...

@Nil: Haha, glad to have another fan ;)

Thousif Raza said...

its is really good... and you wrote it in random... that makes it even more awesome :)

awesome :)


take care and keep writing...........

Charu said...

@Thousif Raza: Thanks so much :)